3 Hillview Place, Brodick
- Sunday Changeovers
- Sleeps 4
- Fully refurbished to high standard, caring owners.
- Pets welcome
- Enclosed garden
- Short Breaks in quiet months
You can contact the owner direct by email as above or by phone to
Mrs Jane McFadzean 00447714 986 621
- New to the letting market in June 2021, this property sits on a corner plot offering more privacy and off road parking for two cars. The enclosed garden has a small patio to the rear which catches the late afternoon sun while the garden seats on the front lawn catch the sun all day.
- Situated approx 600m from ferry terminal and bus route, 500m from the Co-op supermarket, Douglas Hotel and other restaurants in the village, it’s in a great location. The village centre is approx 750m. Please note as the property sits in an elevated position over Brodick so any return walk is uphill.
- The house has undergone a complete renovation and remodel including an extension, a brand new fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons providing a lovely, large open kitchen/diner and underfloor heating for extra coziness.
- The lounge is light, bright and comfortable with a log burner, smart T.V, comfy sofas and shutters on the windows for your privacy.
- There is also a convenient ground floor toilet and wash hand basin.
- Spacious King size Bedroom with built in wardrobes and full length mirrors. Twin Bedroom with storage space and family bathroom with a bath/shower and heated towel rail.
- Our new holiday home has everything you’ll need for a comfortable visit and we look forward to you enjoying your holiday on Arran.