Apartment 2, Easedale, Whiting Bay
- Has Ground Floor accommodation
- sleeps 4
- Walk in shower
- Village location
- Flexible changeover days
- Short breaks
Our apartment is perfect for couples looking for a cosy spot by the sea and for those who want to discover some of Arran’s natural beauty, with access to the Glenashdale Falls walk right next door.
Having two bedrooms Easedale can also accommodate families. The beach is opposite the apartment,a lovely place for children to bring their bucket and spades and have hours of fun.
Easedale is a ground floor apartment situated across from the beach at Whiting Bay, and so enjoys sea views, and is the perfect place from which to explore the island.
- The entrance is accessible via a ramp or four steps.
The apartment has an open plan living space, which includes a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and living area, with a wood burner and 40” TV.
- The Kitchen includes an electric oven and hob, a microwave, a fridge/freezer, a washer/dryer and a coffee machine.
- Both bedrooms have a double bed and the master bedroom has a TV.
- The shower room has a shower cubicle, a toilet and sink, and a heated towel rail.
- The apartment has an electric central heating system and wifi.
- There will be fresh bed linen and towels, as well as a travel cot and highchair.
- There is private parking for two vehicles and outside the apartment is a small area with garden furniture.
- This is a no smoking, and no pets residence.
- Before being converted into sea-view apartments, the building that Easdedale occupies a part of was once the local youth hostel. You’ll find that it is well placed to access all of Whiting Bay’s amenities, which includes a coffee shop, bar and restaurants, as well as a post office, local shop, garage, childrens’ play area and putting green. Just across from the apartment there is a bus stop that has a regular service running from Brodick to Whiting Bay. The same stop also can be used for a circular route of the Island.
- For those who wish to enjoy the countryside the apartment is right next to the Glenashdale Falls walk, which takes you up to said falls, the Giant’s Graves and links up with the forestry tracks that can take you even further to Lamlash or Kildonan. Whether it’s walking or enjoying Arran’s many other attractions you’ll find Easedale the perfect spot to return to and relax. With a bright and spacious open plan living area that is cool in the summer and easily warmed by the wood burner (and/or central heating system) on a colder evenings and cosy bedrooms Easedale is perfect for short stays on Arran.
- Unfortunately the decking area and the grass to the front of the property are not accessible to guests.
- The area at the front of Easedale is to be used only as a turning point. To the side of the apartment there is space for Easedale’s guests to park 2 vehicles.