- Quayside Cottage, Corrie
- Friday Changeovers
- Sleeps 2
The property offers an excellent base for those wishing to explore the magical Isle of Arran and is conveniently placed for golfing, pony trekking, sailing and walking. It also offers an ideal setting for those looking for a relaxing few days in a wonderful island setting.
- Self catering property ideal for single or double occupancy, maintained to the highest standard.
- Lounge with uninterrupted views over the sea. Equipped with colour freeview TV, DVD player, CD player and radio.
- Light and airy open plan kitchen and dining area with fully fitted modern appliances including eye-level oven and microwave, hob, dishwasher and fridge-freezer. Internal window through to lounge allowing you to continue to enjoy the sea views.
- Utility room with washing machine and ironing facilities.
- Double bedroom with large built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom with large shower, WC, handbasin and shaving point.
- Full central heating.
- Free WiFi.
- Private parking on shared driveway.
- Storage available for bikes.
- Bedlinen, towels and electricity are all inclusive.
- There is a hairdryer iron and ironing board for guests to use.
Weekly bookings from Friday to Friday, with arrival from 4pm and departure by 10am. Shorter breaks may be available out of peak season, please view calendar for details. Our welcome pack includes maps, local information and tourist guides.
Non-refundable deposit of £100.00 will be taken at time of booking with the remainder of the balance due 4 weeks prior to holiday start date. This can be paid by cheque or bank transfer.