Seagate Cottage is a new build property in Kings Cross completed in 2018 and has been beautifully designed and decorated. The living area is open plan with log burner. There are stunning panoramic sea and hillside views from every room of the house.
The garden has sun all day long and there is plenty of outdoor seating to watch the passing boats and view the Ayrshire coast. Many lovely walks direct from the cottage.
First floor landing has a lovely picturesque window and seating lovely location to relax and read.
- large dining table for social gatherings with stunning views
- sitting area – comfortable seating with stunning views
- log burner
- patio doors leading to the garden
- fully equipped
- integrated oven and microwave
- ceramic hob
- integrated fridge freezer
- all cooking appliances eg toastie, baking items,
- Store cupboard items eg tea, coffee, sugar, stock cubes, salt and pepper, oil, vinegar etc. Cling film and tinfoil
- washing machine
- tumble drier
- outside clothes line
- iron and ironing board
- All bedrooms have either a sea or hillside view. The cottage has 4 bedrooms
- Ground floor – Bedroom 1 King size with TV and en-suite with separate bath and shower
- Toilet and wash hand basin off utility
- First Floor – Bedroom 2 twin with TV
- Bedroom 3 Twin room
- Bedroom 4 – Master room extremely large room with super king bed, TV and en-suite with shower cubicle. Juliette balcony with stunning views to Whiting Bay.
- Shower room first floor
- travel cot (linen not included), child’s bed guard, IKEA highchair
- some toys and games
- some garden toys
- Partially enclosed
- Plenty of parking for at least 4 cars
- BBQ – charcoal not included and must be cleaned after use
- Plenty of outdoor seating