Tanglewood, Kings Cross, Whiting Bay
- Beautifully appointed family house with balcony, large garden and seaviews.
- Tanglewood is a Saturday Changeover.
- Sleeps 8
- Parking for 3 cars (4 if angled)
- Bus stop is 1 mile away
- Sorry, no dogs.
- Games Room.
- Short breaks not available
- Book Online
- Licence NA00150F
- EPC Band D
- Environmental Impact D
Tanglewood is a very special house with seaviews and lots of space for larger family groups to gather for a memorable holiday on Arran. Tanglewood is spacious, well equipped, warm and comfortable. The owner has thoughtfully provided a Nespresso coffee machine too for all those fresh coffee loving guests. Panoramic seaviews while you sip.
Ground floor accommodation
- lounge with woodburning stove
- dining area
- utility room with freezer, washing machine and tumble
- Dryer including coat hanging area
- family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- 2 twin bedrooms
- games room
Upper floor accommodation (2 areas accessed by separate stair cases)
- upstairs panoramic lounge
- master bedroom with shower room en suite
- guest double room with shower room en suite
External areas and private parking spaces
- parking space for 3 cars (can park 4 cars if angled)
- balcony with seating area and sun lounger area all with sea views
- large spacious garden with ample room for games
- stone patio area with table and chairs
A 15 minute walk along the beach path which runs in front of Tanglewood will bring you to Sandbraes in the centre of Whiting Bay village with small shops and restaurants like The Shore.
Most@Eden Lodge is popular with local and visitors too.