Thirlestane in Corrie is new to letting. Refurbishment underway. New interior photos now uploaded May 2021. More coming in June.
- Saturday changeovers
- Sleeps 8 + 2 cots
- Large garden with off road parking
- Newly refurbished to a high standard throughout.
- New bathrooms throughout (2 baths, 3 showers) plus downstairs WC.
- Well-equipped kitchen with Silestone worktop, induction hob, coffee machine, baking equipment etc.
- Dining area adjacent to kitchen, with sliding doors to allow open plan access to lounge and seaviews.
- Utility with double Belfast sink,10kg washing machine and overhead pulleys. Suitable to store your golf equipment.
- Main lounge with log burner, piano (with variety of sheet music), collection of coffee table books and 50 inch smart TV.
- Games room with pool table, board games, books and 50 inch smart TV.
- Arts and crafts space, within utility, for younger children. Perfect for wet weather days
- 2 bedrooms ensuite
- Hypoallergenic bedding and high quality pocket sprung mattresses throughout.
- Black out curtains/blinds throughout
- Baby’s cots x2 on request. We do not provide bedding.
- Stair gates on request.
- Mature gardens with sea views.
- Off road parking for multiple vehicles
- Quiet, peaceful location on the outskirts of Corrie conservation village. Approx 700m to local pub/beer garden at Corrie Hotel, as well as the super Mara fish bar and deli.
- 10k (6 miles) from Brodick Ferry Terminal.
- 50 yards from waterfront
Many walks from the doorstep and lovely Sannox Beach is just (2km) as is Corrie Golf Course & Tearoom