Viewbank Cottage, Whiting Bay
- Saturday Changeovers
- Sleeps 4. King size Double + Twin
- Free wi-fi
- Sea Views
- Full Scottish Breakfasts available (by prior arrangement)
- Short Walk to Golf Course
- Licence NA00200F
- EPC Band D
You can contact the owners direct at the Contact Owner link above.
- Modern 2 bedroomed cottage adjoining Viewbank Guest House is in a quiet idyllic location, only 200 metres from Whiting Bay Golf course and enjoys superb panoramic sea views.Accessible via 3 steps from the garden onto the decked balcony housing outdoor furniture, the single storey accommodation comprises:
- open plan kitchen dining/lounge area with impressive cathedral vaulted ceiling, one large king size double bedroom with en-suite walk-in shower, and one twin bedroom with adjacent family bathroom incorporating Jacuzzi bath and shower above.
- There is sufficient private off road parking for 2 cars, ample storage space in both bedrooms, and heating is provided by a renewable under floor system supplemented by a LPG gas stove.
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout, and the cottage has the benefit of having the owners, who have operated the Viewbank guest house for the past 16 years, living on site should any assistance be required, or you decide to have your full Scottish breakfast cooked by us!.
- The village of Whiting Bay is a short walk of 500 metres down hill where you will find local amenities, comprising 3 restaurants, café, post office, pharmacy, craft shop, DIY store and petrol station, with the beach a mere 300 metres in the same direction.
- One of the jewels of Arran is the Glenashdale waterfall and the Neolithic ‘Giants Graves”, both of which are easily accessible on foot, being only 2km/1.25 miles distance away.
- To enjoy maximum benefit from the whole island and it’s many natural attractions we would strongly advise you to bring your own transport, however should you wish not to, there is a reliable bus service, with the closest bus stop only 300 metres downhill.