- Sleeps 5
- Saturday Changeovers
- Dogs welcome
- Large garden grounds
- Sea Views
- Licence NA0021F
- EPC Band C
You can contact owner Carrie Watson by email on the above Contact Owner link
or by phone 01788 823947
Bluebell is a traditional two storey detached cottage standing in an elevated position in the centre of the historic and pretty village of Corrie. The cottage has panoramic views over the sea to the Cumbraes and Ayrshire coastline beyond. It has been in the same family ownership since it was built in approximately 1870 and has been recently the subject of a total renovation.
- Bluebell is completely refurbished throughout with Hall. Sitting Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and three bedrooms
- Kitchen fully equipped with spacious wall and floor units, induction hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, combination washing machine/dryer, kettle and toaster
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower unit above, WC, wash basin and heater
- Three bedrooms – one with king size bed, one with twin singles and a small single bedroom
- Large garden grounds with dog proof front garden and adjoining washing green with clothes line
- Linen provided but please bring towels
- Extensive sea views
- Private gardens and seating area
- Electric heating and multi fuel stove in Sitting room
- Access via stone steps and gravel pathway
- Smart TV and CD/Bluetooth radio
- The island is known as ‘Scotland in Miniature’ with mountain ranges to the north and farmland to the south.
- Bluebell is in the centre of Corrie being 6 miles north of Brodick (the main ferry port to the mainland a 55 minute crossing)
- The Corrie Hotel www.corriehotel.co.uk and Mara Fish Bar & Deli www.mara-arran.co.uk are approximately 300m to the south of the cottage.
- Arran has something for everyone e.g. walking, climbing (Goatfell 2866’ ) golfing www.golfonarran.com (with 7 golf courses), seal and dolphin watching, and two Whisky distilleries www.arranwhisky.com .
- There are many cafés and restaurants within easy access at Brodick (6 miles), Lamlash (9 miles) and Lochranza (8 miles) which is also the car ferry terminal for visits to the Argyll Peninsular
Further information visit www.bluebell-arran.co.uk