Goatfell View Annexe, Brodick.
- Saturday Changeovers.
- Sleeps 2
- Sea views over Brodick Bay.
- Close to all village amenities.
- EPC Band E
- Licence Number NA00267F.
- You may contact the owners of Goatfell View Annexe by email using the Contact Owner link above or by phone.
Linda Mullen and Devlin Maguire Tel: 01770 302352
- Goatfell View Annexe is in a quiet, elevated position close to all Brodick village amenities. It has panoramic views over Brodick Bay to Goatfell, Brodick Castle and across to Isle of Bute, the Cumbraes, Millport and the mainland.
- Our decked area at the front of property overlooks these views and has a table and chairs for outdoor use. Goatfell View gardens are separate from the main house next door. The south garden at rear of property has relaxing garden furniture and gets the sun all day.
Accommodation and Facilities
- Cosy lounge with comfortable cottage suite and dining table. TV, Netflix, and free Wi-Fi. CD player and digital radio provided. The large lounge window overlooks sea views, and the room is cosy with a large radiator.
- Large tastefully decorated double bedroom has double wardrobe, large chest of drawers and bedsit cabinets. It also has a large radiator.
- Bright spacious shower room with WC, wash hand basin, large storage seat for ‘after shower’ dressing, tall toiletries cabinet and heated towel rail.
- Kitchen bright and modern with ample storage space, microwave, fridge/freezer, and electric cooker. Washing machine is available for use in the owner’s kitchen next door.
- Bed linen, towels, tea towels, electricity and heating are included.