- Woodlea is a bright, light, 2 bedroomed, single storey cottage, sleeping 4.
- Saturday Changeovers
- We are dog friendly, we accept 2 dogs …in fact Alfie, our gentle giant Italian Spinone would be more than willing to play!
- The cottage is set in enclosed, private grounds with seaviews over the bay and Goatfell. Stand at the kitchen sink and watch the ferry coming in!
- Close to all Brodick village amenities.
You can contact owners Angela & Robbie by email using the contact Owner link above.
You can also visit their website
- 1 double bedroom ( standard double bed)
- 1 twin bedroom (2 standard single beds)
- A large comfy lounge with flat screen TV, dvds, radio and wifi
- A dining area with patio door leading onto the back garden deck and the wonderful views over to Goatfell
- Electric cooker
- Filter coffee maker
- Zanussi dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Well equipped with views over Brodick Bay
A new shower room and cloakroom have been installed for 2022
- 2 Well behaved dogs are allowed just let us know when you book.
- Modern rointe electric heating through out the property.
- Karndean flooring on all floors
- Bed linen, house towels, tea towels, washing up liquid and dish washer tablets are provided.
- The fully enclosed back garden is full of beautiful shrubs and plants
- Small shed for outdoor gear and cycle storage.
- Off road parking for 2 cars
Restaurants and Brodick Golf club close by.