Bailemargaidh Cottage is located on the western side of the beautiful Isle of Arran, about ten minutes walk from the village of Blackwaterfoot.
It is situated on an elevated site surrounded by farmland, overlooking Blackwaterfoot and the Mull of Kintyre, with views of the north coast of Ireland.
Blackwaterfoot provides many facilities:
• The Kinloch hotel, providing a swimming pool (open to the public) and bar and restaurant facilities.
• Shiskine Golf and Tennis Club, offering a tearoom/restaurant and world renowned 12 hole golf course, tennis court and bowling green.
• Cairnhouse Pony trekking centre.
• Grocery, butcher and newsagent shops.
• Beautiful long sandy beach.
Spacious kitchen and dining area, equipped with electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and microwave.
Good sized comfortable lounge with TV and free WI-FI.
Down stairs toilet and wash hand basin.
Cloakroom/ broom cupboard.
One double bedroom with king size bed, chest of drawers and wardrobe space.
One bedroom with three single beds, wardrobe space and chest of drawers.
Shower room with wash hand basin and toilet.
Bed linen, towels, tea towels and electricity are all included.
Pets are not allowed (except for guide dogs) on the property.
Thank you for not smoking on the property.
The surrounding farms are working farms and as such potentially dangerous equipment (tractors, haulage lorries, quad bikes and other farm machinery) operates in and around these areas at all times. Guests are strongly advised to ensure that children do not wander onto the road or into the fields without supervision
Tel: 01770 860 232 / 07766 223327