Cliff Cottage, Corrie
- Sleeps: 6.
- Cot available.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking.
- Open Fire.
- Check out Mountain View our other cottage in Corrie. Sleeps 5.
You can contact the owners at the Contact Owner link above or by telephoning
Anne Logan / Ronnie Logan
Tel: 0141 942 5808 or 077874 15719
This nineteenth century cottage is located on the seafront in the picturesque coastal village of Corrie, six miles north of Brodick. Corrie is one of the island’s most attractive villages, with its mixture of white, traditional cottages and houses built of locally quarried sandstone.
- The cottage is on the seafront and has wonderful views across the Firth of Clyde and towards the Ayrshire Coast and the islands of Bute and Cumbrae. It has been in the Logan family since it was built by the current owner’s great, great grandfather and has undergone a complete renovation.
- Cliff Cottage is situated in the heart of the village in an ‘Article 4’ Conservation Area between the small harbour, ‘The Port’ and the church. It is roughly 100 metres from the harbour and play area and similar distance to the Corrie Hotel and Mara fish and seafood restaurant and deli. It is approx 500m from the path to Goatfell and is within easy access of Sannox Beach, Corrie Golf Course and tearoom and pony trekking at North Sannox.
- The cottage is just a few metres from the shore and has a walled garden at the other side of the narrow coastal road which runs through the village. It also has an enclosed paved area to the front of the house.
- Cliff Cottage sleeps six in three upstairs bedrooms with uninterrupted seaviews as follows:
- A single room.
- A room with twin beds which can reconfigure into a super king bed.
- A family room with a double bed and a single bed.
- There is also a shower room and toilet on this floor with electric shower and heated towel rail.
- There are two public rooms. Both have wood burning stoves and flat screen televisions. They also have uninterrupted sea views.
- A dining room / living room /kitchen.
- A sitting room.
- The kitchen has fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, cooker and dishwasher.
- On this floor there is also:
A utility/boot room off the kitchen with laundry facilities.
- A bathroom with heated towel rail.
- Additional Information:
- Parking is available in the close at the side of the cottage as well as on the shore side of the road opposite the cottage.
- There is a regular bus service and buses can be boarded near to the cottage.
- Double glazing, electric central heating.
- Electricity and heating included in price and in the colder months a starter pack of kindling and logs is also provided.
- Ironing facilities and clothes airer.
- Drying green and garden furniture in walled garden.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available on request at no extra cost.
- Bed linen and towels are provided but please bring beach towels and outdoor rugs if required.
- No smoking.
- If this cottage is unavailable for your desired dates, please use page link at the top of the page to our other cottage in the village – ‘Mountain View’.
- Booking Details:
- Changeover days would normally be Saturdays but these can be flexible during off peak times.
- Off peak midweek and weekend breaks available.
- Entry to Cliff Cottage is from 4pm and guests should vacate by 10am on day of departure to allow cleaning and linen service.
- To confirm your booking we require a non-refundable deposit of £100 per booked week with the balance payable four weeks prior to your arrival.