Hope Cottage, Blackwaterfoot
- Traditional, well appointed Cottage in Blackwaterfoot
- Sleeps 4
- Pet Welcome by arrangement with owner
- Wednesday Changeovers
- Close to the shore
- Close to village amenities
You can contact the owner by email at the link above or by calling Mr Macpherson 07734 679550
- The cottage is ideally situated in a peaceful rural setting close to the shore. This traditional stone built cottage is well equipped offering comfortable accommodation with modern facilities, yet retaining it’s “Old World” charm, with beamed ceilings in the kitchen and sitting room.
- There is electric central heating throughout.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a King Size bed, the other with a double bed (linen supplied).
- The bathroom was fully refurbished in 2021.
- The property is double glazed throughout, and has free Wi-fi.
- There is a large secluded garden and private parking. The cottage is within 750m of the village shops, which includes Post Office / licensed grocer, newsagent / gift shop, butcher, home bakery. Kinloch Hotel in Blackwaterfoot serves bar meals and restaurant meals are also available. Blackwaterfoot has golf, tennis, bowling and pony – trekking. There is also a very popular restaurant at the golf club. Booking visa Facebook message is advisable.
- To aid access to the island for visitors, we are taking bookings from Wednesday to Wednesday.
- We provide bedlinen but please bring own towels.