Kailzie Garden Flat, overlooking popular Whiting Bay with lovely views across the Clyde to Ayrshire is newly refurbished holiday accommodation adjoining the owners’ property, providing a comfortable base for exploring the island with or without a car.
Cot available on request.
Sorry, no pets.
- The front door opens onto a bright and comfortable open plan living/dining room with a well equipped kitchen area.
- The bathroom, comprising bath and separate shower unit with electric shower, is situated off a small hallway next to the living area
- A lovely twin bedroom, with clothes storage facilities, is accessed from the small hallway and a cot is available on request.
- A small, private balcony with table and chairs overlooks the Clyde and is perfect for nice sunny days.
Kailzie Garden Flat facilities:
- Kitchen facilities include washer/dryer, hob, oven and microwave oven, fridge with freezer compartment and a full range of kitchen utensils.
- Freeview television, DVD player and wifi are provided along with books, DVDs and tourist information.
- The garden flat has gas central heating with optional supplementary electric heating included.
- All linen, bedding and towels are provided for guests.
- Hairdryer, iron with ironing table and vacuum cleaner are available.
- Tea, coffee, sugar and milk will be waiting for you to enjoy during your stay.
- Use of a cot and high chair is at no additional cost.
- Off road private parking for 1 car is included.
- Saturday to Saturday preferred, but shorter stays by arrangement.
- Kailzie Garden Flat is on a hill 300 metres from the shore in the south Kiscadale area of Whiting Bay.
- In the village there are churches, cafes and restaurants, a well stocked grocery, newsagent, Post Office, chemist and golf course.
- The bus service is from nearby Shore Road.
- Kailzie is ideally situated for interesting local walks on the level or in the hills.