Kailzie Garden Flat,Whiting Bay
- Sleeps: 2.
- Saturday Changeovers
- Cot available on request.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking.
- Free WiFi.
- Contact Owner direct
- The owner of this property has been granted the temporary Existing Host Licence with North Ayrshire Council Reference NA00084C, pending the full licence application.
Overlooking popular Whiting Bay with lovely views across the Clyde to Ayrshire is newly refurbished holiday accommodation adjoining the owners’ property, providing a comfortable base for exploring the island with or without a car. The front door opens onto a bright and comfortable open plan living/dining room with a well equipped kitchen area.
- The bathroom, comprising bath and separate shower unit with electric shower, is situated off a small hallway next to the living area
- A lovely twin bedroom, with clothes storage facilities, is accessed from the small hallway and a cot is available on request.
- A small, private balcony with table and chairs overlooks the Clyde and is perfect for nice sunny days.
Kailzie Garden Flat facilities:
- Kitchen facilities include washer/dryer, hob, oven and microwave oven, fridge with freezer compartment and a full range of kitchen utensils.
- Freeview television, DVD player and wifi are provided along with books, DVDs and tourist information.
- The garden flat has gas central heating with optional supplementary electric heating included.
- All linen, bedding and towels are provided for guests.
- Hairdryer, iron with ironing table and vacuum cleaner are available.
- Tea, coffee, sugar and milk will be waiting for you to enjoy during your stay.
- Use of a cot and high chair is at no additional cost.
- Off road private parking for 1 car is included.
- Saturday to Saturday preferred, but shorter stays by arrangement.
- Kailzie Garden Flat is on a hill 300 metres from the shore in the south Kiscadale area of Whiting Bay.
- In the village there are churches, cafes and restaurants, a well stocked grocery, newsagent, Post Office, chemist and golf course.
- The bus service is from nearby Shore Road.
- Kailzie is ideally situated for interesting local walks on the level or in the hills.