Kincardine Cottage, Brodick
is a lovely bright cottage ideally located in a quiet spot just a few hundred yards from the heart of Brodick, with all its amenities: beach, putting green, tennis, golf course, pub/bistros, restaurants, baker, supermarket and small shops, and library – all within a few hundred meters. Free WiFi.
You can contact the owner direct at the link above or by telephone at
Tel: 01383 822995 or 07841 107881
- Kincardine Cottage has an enclosed garden with private parking, various garden furniture, and barbecue. Small porch. Wonderful views across the beach and bay to Brodick Castle, Goat Fell and the mountain ridge.
- This cosy cottage consists of a generous comfortable lounge with large windows to enjoy the view, a fully equipped bright dining kitchen, two twin bedrooms, and modern tiled bathroom with bath and shower.
- Full central heating and constant hot water.
Kitchen contains microwave, fridge with icebox, washing machine/dryer, cooker, filter coffee maker, blender and all the usual utensils.
- Lounge has large flat screen TV, DVD player/recorder and Bluetooth speaker.
- Free WiFi.
- Bed linen, towels and electricity are provided.
- Other items include hairdryer, ironing facilities and clothes airer, games, books and maps, binoculars.
- Country walks start 100 metres from our front door.
- Close by woodland walk to Lamlash, and red squirrels are frequent visitors to the garden.
Brodick is the centre of things on the island, yet country walks start
- Just 8 minutes walk from the ferry, and 5 minutes from the bus stop, and 10 minutes from Auchrannie Resort with its swimming pools and indoor sports facilities and Playbarn available to the public.
- The Brodick Brasserie is a popular choice with locals.