Sam’s Cottage, Corrie
- Sleeps: 2 adults.
- Sorry no children due to fast flowing burn.
- Sorry no pets or short breaks.
- Saturday Changeovers
You can contact owner Catriona Pocrnic by email at the Contact Owner link above
or Tel: 01770 810262
Sam’s Cottage, a former coach house which has been sensitively renovated, is situated in the picturesque village of Corrie. Overlooking the Sandstone Quay, Firth of Clyde and the Cumbraes with a tiered garden and waterfall to the rear, the property offers peace and tranquillity whilst still being ideally situated for those who wish to explore the beautiful island.
Accommodation and Facilities:
- Self-catering property ideal for single or double occupancy.
- Full central heating.
- Open-plan area on the ground floor (kitchen, lounge and dining area) all with stunning views.
- Fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances including electric oven, hob and grill, dishwasher, microwave and fridge.
- Washing machine and freezer.
- Cosy lounge area equipped with flat screen Freeview TV, DVD player and Sony Bluetooth speaker.
- Ground-floor bathroom with shower, WC, hand basin and shaving point.
- Bedroom upstairs with king size bed with views to both front and rear of the cottage.
- Additional dressing room with ample storage.
- Ironing facilities.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Bed linen, tea towels, bath towels, central heating and electricity are all included but please bring your own towels/rugs for outdoor use.
- Private parking.
- A selection of reading material, maps, local information and tourist guides.
- Access to pony trekking, kayaking and golfing and conveniently placed for climbing Goatfell.
- Weekly bookings only please from Saturday to Saturday, with arrival after 4pm and departure before 10am.