Westview Cottage, Pirnmill
- Seaviews and sunsets.
- Sleeps 4
- Cot available.
- Pets By prior arrangement.
- WiFi available.
- Saturday Changeovers
- BYOB Restaurant close by
- The owner of this property has been granted a full Licence with North Ayrshire Council ReferenceNA00065F.
- EPC Band D
You can contact the owner direct at the link above or telephone
Mrs Diane MacDonald Tel: 01770 850 294
Westview Cottage, Pirnmill sits in the peaceful village of Pirnmill on the northwest coast of Arran, with wonderful views of the sea and the Kintyre peninsula.
- Pirnmill runs the coast line for about 2 miles, with the main cluster of homes being central to the village shop, P.O. and the highly rated Lighthouse Restaurant, all just a short walk away from the cottage.
- Here you can experience nature on your door step. Dolphins have been seen playing, almost demanding the attention of the village, as they make their way up and down through the water and around the island.
- Watch red squirrels frolic in the garden while eating nuts put out for them.
- There is lots more, be prepared to be amazed!
- After exploring the island come home, relax, unwind, and enjoy the tranquility this peaceful haven has to offer, while watching the sun cast its last rays of sunlight across the sea, before setting behind the hills of Kintyre.
- Westview is a great cottage that adds to the magic of a holiday on Arran.
Westview Cottage, Pirnmill Accommodation
- Westview Cottage is comfortable, tastefully decorated, and well equipped, with heating and double glazing throughout.
- It can accommodate up to 4 people.
- 1 double room with sea views.
- 1 twin room.
- The living/dining area faces out to sea, with TV DVD video radio/cd books and games.
- WiFi available.
- It has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you should need: cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, iron/board, utensils, plus breakfast bar.
- The bathroom has a WC, bath/shower, with shaver point and light above the sink.
- Bedding, linen and towels are all inclusive.
- Festive Breaks. Please enquire for prices.