Drift Cottage is situated in an elevated position just a short stroll from the heart of Lamlash on the Isle of Arran, off the west coast of Scotland.
- Master bedroom with King size bed wardrobe and storage.
- Twin bedroom with 2 full size single beds and storage.
- Toilet and Bathroom with WC, sink , P shaped full size bath with shower screen with power shower & large heated towel rail.
- Bedroom with double bed with large built in wardrobe and bedside cabinets
- Large L shaped lounge and combined dining area with large 2 and 3 seater sofas and chair; fireplace with stove style electric fire; dining table and seating for 6; Free view Television:
- Large downstairs toilet with WC, sink and cabinet and large walk in power shower and heated towel rail.
- Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard.
Spacious Kitchen includes:
- Double fan oven and grill with electric ceramic hob and extractor unit
- Large American style fridge and freezer
- 2nd Integrated Fridge
- Wine cooler Fridge
- Washing Machine / Dishwasher /Tumble dryer
- Well-appointed kitchen with dinnerware/ cutlery ample pots & pans / wok / oven trays/ serving dishes/ picnic plates and large flask
- Double Glazing
- New Oil fired external boiler providing excellent central heating and instant hot water
- Large front patio area with lovely wooden table, bench and carver chairs
- Back garden with mature shrubs, table and chairs, outside tap and hose, rotary clothes drying line
- Free WI FI with good signal within and outside the property
Walking guide books and maps are provided together with some interesting Arran reference books. A small selection of books and children’s books are provided together with board games and cards etc. An acoustic guitar is also available for use. Binoculars are provided – enjoy our spectacular views!