- 1, The Apostles, Catacol Sleeps 2 – 6
- Sunday Changeovers
- Dog Friendly
No 1 The Apostles is seaside holiday cottage in the row of cottages known as the Twelve Apostles. Each of these historical fishermen’s cottages has a different upper window so that in olden days when the men were at sea their wives could alert them and call them home by lighting a candle in the window.
- No 1 The Apostles provides all modern comforts yet still retains its charm and character. Guests can enjoy fantastic sea views and glorious sun sets from the secluded cottage and garden across the Kilbrannan Sound to the Mull of Kintyre.
- The cottage is ideal for walkers, golfers and wild life enthusiasts or for those who simply wish to relax in the garden with perhaps a glass of wine whilst listening to the ripples of the sea and looking for basking sharks, otters, dolphins and diving gannets. One may also on occasions be visited by the deer who live in the hills behind the cottage.
- There are two 9 hole golf courses nearby where the energetic can hire clubs should they desire some exercise. Machrie Golf is 20 minutes away and the world famous 12 hole Shiskine Golf Course in Blackwaterfoot is 30 minutes away. There is a delightful tearoom at the Machrie Golf Club and the club house at Shiskine Golf Course serves very pleasant meals.
- There is a lovely restaurant at the Lochranza camp site called The Stags and the restaurant “The Lighthouse” in Pirnmill, 5 miles along the road is also excellent for meals as is the Byre on the hill near Machrie. Golf Club
- The cottage has on the upper floor 3 double bed rooms with the main bedroom having a Queen Size double bed and a toilet and shower room ensuite. Two twin bedrooms.
- On the ground floor there is a lounge, with coal and log burning stove, dining room, well fitted kitchen with washing and drying machine. A full supply of logs and coal is supplied throughout the year.
- There is also a family bathroom with shower on the ground floor.
- The cottage is entered through a small conservatory which is ideal for sitting and relaxing in should weather be inclement.
- We also provide all linen and towels and there is a travel cot and high chair.
- There is free Wifi and a full program of Sky TV including BT Sport.
- The cottage is non-smoking and the change-over day is a Sunday but can be changed in the off season if available.
- Travel Cot & High Chair available. Please enquire.
- Dog welcome but please check with owner before booking.