- Sandbrae, sleeps 6
- Ground floor accommodation
- Close to beach and golf
- Dogs by arrangement
You can contact the owner using the Contact Owner link above or by telephone. Mr Glen, 01565 634546
More photos coming soon.
Sandbrae is a bungalow built about 1980 on the seafront at Blackwaterfoot. It has uninterrupted views to The Mull of Kintyre and at low tide seals can often be seen on the rocks in front of the house. The house is only about 100 yards from the centre of Blackwaterfoot. The main Ferry to Arran crosses from Ardrossan to Brodick and there is a good local bus service.
- The house is double glazed and is fully carpeted.
- Accommodation comprises a large sea facing lounge, kitchen with dining area, bathroom with bath and shower, and three bedrooms, one double (sea facing), one twin and one with bunk beds (both rear facing).
- All beds have duvets. Bed linen is provided. Please bring your own kitchen and bathroom towels.
- The kitchen has recently been upgraded and has a double electric oven and separate hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
- The lounge has a colour television with FreeSat, radio, CD, DVD and video player. An electric fire on the hearth can be removed to use the open fire in winter if desired.
- An electric hot water and central heating system allows use of the house for early and late season lets.
- Electricity use is included in the rental price.
- WiFi provided.
- Shops including bakery, butcher, newsagent, grocers/post office are all within easy walking distance.
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, squash courts, bar and restaurant at Kinloch hotel.
- The famous Shiskine 12 hole golf course described as ‘Jewel’ in Andrew Greig’s ‘Preferred Lies’. This club also has tennis courts and a bowling green. The island has another six golf courses, three with 18 holes and three 9 hole courses.
- There is a wide sandy beach below the golf course.
- Pony trekking available in the village.