- Sleeps 10
- Saturday changeovers
- Pets welcome by arrangement with owner.
You can contact the owner, Judy Boscawen, by email at the Contact Owner link above or by telephone 01403 822364
The owner has 2 more properties in Machrie which you are welcome to visit
Balnagore (sleeps 11)and Rowanbank (sleeps 4-5)
- Cairnfield is a former farmhouse built in the late 1870’s and extended in the 1920s. The approach is down an attractive farm lane which leads into the old farmyard with plenty of parking space.
- The main sitting room is spacious with a open fire and a bow window, with fine views across the Kilbrannan Sound to Kintyre.
- Next door there is a small sitting room suitable for watching television.
- The fully fitted kitchen has equipment which includes fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, double stainless steel sink, belling hot cupboard and Moulinex mixer. There is a large kitchen table.
- The utility room off the kitchen has a washing machine, tumble drier and a small chest freezer, off this room there is a handy walk-in shower room.
- The kitchen also has a serving hatch to the dining room, which seats 10 people.
- There are 2 x double 2 x twin and 2 x single rooms (1 being a 2.5 foot child’s bed) accommodating 10 people. 2 of the rooms including the master bedroom are en-suite and there are two other bathrooms.
- You can also visit the owners website here