Balnagore in Machrie,
- sleeps 11 persons.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs.
Contact owner Judy Boscawen direct on the Contact Owner link above or by telephone
Tel: 01403 822364
The owner welcomes you to look at 2 further properties in Machrie –
Cairnfield (sleeps 10) and Rowanbank (Sleeps 4-5)
- This former farmhouse at Machrie looks across the Kilbrannan Sound to Kintyre.
- Balnagore has 3 double, 2 twin and 1 single bedroom sleeping up to 11 people.
- There are 2 bathrooms and a shower room.
- The main sitting room has been converted from the old barn.
- An unusual feature, the open fireplace has a window looking out to sea.
The other end of the sitting room is the dining area and fully fitted kitchen.
- There is also another small sitting room with open fire.
- The house is approximately 600 yards from the sea through the fields. Standing on its own, it is surrounded by the most wonderful views with the hills forming a
very beautiful backdrop. There is more than ample parking available.
You can also visit the owners website here