The Barn, Glencloy, Brodick.
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Double Ensuite Bedrooms
- Pets welcome
- Sunday Changeovers
- Close to Brodick village amenities
- Complimentary Welcome Pack of Arran Produce on arrival.
- Licence Number – NA00220F
You can contact owner Nigel at the Contact Owner link above and the link to the owner’s own website is here
- Three bedroom cottage nestled in beautiful and tranquil Glencloy on the Isle of Arran. With the amenities of Brodick village centre a short walk away, the Barn’s peaceful rural setting combined with the shops, bars, restaurants, a great beach and the Auchrannie Spa on your doorstep, it is the perfect setting for a relaxing break.
- The Barn’s central location on the island means that it is an ideal base from which to explore everything that the Isle of Arran has to offer.
- Travel cot available.
- Three ensuite double bedrooms, two of which can be converted to twins.
- A 200m walk from Auchrannie Resort & Spa and 500m from Brodick centre and Brodick Golf Club. Newly refurbished throughout with new beds and sofas and upcycled furniture as environmentally conscious. A complementary welcome pack of local Arran produce provided with every booking.
- With three modern ensuite bedrooms, the Barn offers versatile accommodation ideal for families or groups of friends keen to experience everything Arran has to offer.
- The Barn also has a cosy lounge with a log burner, to help warm the toes after a bracing winter walk, a large sociable dining area, a well equipped modern kitchen and a handy downstairs cloakroom.